-
November 25th, 2004, 03:47 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Just to say your artistic work with a
chainsaw is awe inspiring your talents
in what ever you do seems to have no
bounds. My (wife to be) and myself have
some great ideas for our landscaping in
which I know one or two carvings of yours
would be the perfect compliment.Keep up
the great work. Just going to your other
site its great compliments to you and your
"team" who put that site together very
original.
Best wishes Peace Out
Warren and Chantale
The Canadian Wolverine
-
November 30th, 2004, 01:57 PM
#2
moderator
Hey Warren,
Thanks sweetie!!!
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Cherie
-
December 2nd, 2004, 04:21 PM
#3
moderator
Hey Warren,
I am the proud owner of a Cherie piece called "Midnight Flight" and if you'd like to see her just click on my Homepage!
Since she has graced my humble abode she has left countless visitors in awe!
She hangs right over my SLOW computer desk so I have plenty time to take her in!
Let's just say the photo, as beautiful as it is, can not touch this carving's true artistic beauty! I am so lucky to have Midnight Flight for my very own!
Cherie has extraordinary talent, without a doubt! Now I want one of her chainsaw carvings to call my own!
[img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks